In this podcast:
- We discuss our favorite Christmas-themed Takarazuka shows (and more!)
- Looking back on 2015 and forward into 2016
CORRECTION: Jen was apparently not able to do math on a Saturday morning and said that Ryuu Masaki will have been top star for 3½ years when she retires next September. It will actually have been 4½.
Special thanks to Erin for her post-production editing skills!
So, what do you think? Do you have any additional comments to add to our discussion? Any particular hopes or wishes for 2016? Please drop us a note below!
Links (things discussed in this podcast):
- Action! [+ subtitled scene from Action!]
- Christmas Story (Seiya Monogatari)
- Cinderella Rock
- Lucifer’s Tears (Dateshi no Namida)
- Ueda Keiko (first female director for the Takarazuka Revue)
- Ueda Keiko’s 2010 autobiography: Can You Dream?
- One Night of Stars (Hoshiai Hitoyo)
- A Song for Kingdoms
- A Second Fortuitous Meeting (Meguriai wa Futatabi)
- The Second Life
- Paradise Prince
- The Wanderer Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Other miscellaneous ‘seinne mentioned: Saou Kurama, Seijou Kaito, Makaze Suzuho, Misaki Rion, Hokushou Kairi (Micchan), Hinami Fuu (Fuu-chan), Ryuu Masaki
- Bow Hall
- ken (kenkyuuka)
- Theater Drama City